Water accounts can be opened or transferred by completing the new Online Application Form. Please allow two business days from submission of contract for the processing of your request. In some cases, we may need to contact you for additional information before processing your request.
The Online Application will automatically send your application once you hit “Submit.” If you have any questions, you can contact us in the following ways:
- We cannot accept request for service from a third party.
- The account must be listed in the name of lessee or purchaser/owner of property.
- We will request ALL of the following information:
- The street address where water service is requested.
- The name to appear on your account
- Mailing address if different from the service address
- Last Five Digits of Social Security Number
- Date service is to begin
- Contact telephone number
In some cases, our representative will not be able to extend service at the time of your request. You may be given additional instructions and requirements before service can be established.
For Transferring Service
Only the account holder will be allowed to transfer service. The last five digits of the social security number must match the account information or the request will not be processed. You will be required to provide the following information:
- Your account number, service address or name the account is listed in. Personal information will be requested to verify your identify before requests are processed.
- The date service should be transferred. (There may be up to five business days before the request is completed).
All past due balances must be zero before service can be transferred. In some cases, your request to transfer may be denied if additional information is needed based on the new address. The Representative will inform you when a denial is necessary.
Your First Bill
There is a $30.00 processing fee added to your first bill. There is an additional $15.00 connection fee.
All customers receive a water bill each month. If you do not receive a monthly bill, you must contact Customer Service immediately. Failure to receive a bill does not relieve the customer of the obligation for payment nor from the consequences of non-payment.