In order to begin the Record Drawing Review, the Engineer must submit the following below. Please note that all post construction submittals outside of City limits should be emailed to Engprojects@columbiasc.gov and submittals inside City limits should be handled by contacting the Development Center at (803) 545-3420.
- One Adobe Acrobat PDF format certified Record Drawing
- Completed Record Drawing Checklist: Departmental staff will use this checklist to review all projects. Engineers will need to use the most up-to-date checklist as they prepare drawings. All relevant and/or pertinent information on the checklist should be addressed and include the project name, location, City File Number and phase (if applicable).
- Form #2: This form must be the original signed by the Developer and include the project name, location, phase and City File Number.
- Form #3: This form is a lien waiver and must be the original signed by the contractor who installed the pipe and include the project name, location, phase and City File Number. This form must be signed and certified by the authorized representative of the utility company.
- Materials List. An itemized list of materials must also be provided. This list should be on the utility contractor’s company letterhead and include the project name, location, City File Number and phase (if applicable).
- Property Deed(s): This is the Title to Real Estate. The deed must be recorded.
- Mortgage(s): This mortgage is for subject properties of the developer that are being developed, mortgage must be recorded.
- Sanitary Sewer Acceptance Letter: This letter is only required when there is a sanitary sewer extension constructed that will not be maintained by the City. The owner of the sewer line must provide to the City an acceptance letter from the Utility Service company who will be treating the sewer line. The owner would have received this letter during the project permitting process. This letter should include the project name, location and City File Number.
- Offsite Easement(s): If applicable.
- Encroachment Permit(s): If applicable.
- Any additional requirements as deemed appropriate by the City of Columbia Engineering Department.
For Your Information: