Columbia, SC – January 30, 2019
Columbia Water will host a drop-in Thursday, February 7, 5:00 – 6:30 PM at 1136 Washington St. (Washington Square) to give customers the opportunity to learn about topics that affect their water bills and to meet face to face with Customer Care Representatives. Customers are invited to stop by at any time.
This after-hours drop-in gives Water & Sewer customers the opportunity to:
- Talk with Customer Care staff about their utility bills/billing questions
- Learn about upcoming projects to improve the City’s water, sewer, and stormwater systems in local neighborhoods
- Talk with staff about water meters and the upcoming AMI meter installations
- Get tips on stopping water waste – either through finding and fixing leaks or creating a water-efficient home
- Learn about Columbia Water’s spring workshops for the public and other community education and outreach campaigns
More information about the drop-in and these projects can be found here.
Columbia Water is the drinking water, wastewater, and stormwater utility owned and operated by the City of Columbia, SC. For more information, visit www.ColumbiaSCwater.net.